Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Dressed to Kill

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

65091a004a745.jpg

Jake, Devon and Lexy infiltrate a Halloween ball to stop Chucky... but the demon doll has other plans.

Premiere Date: October 25, 2023        SYFY/USA      9pm

(The show is going on hiatus and will return sometime in 2024.)

Sarah Sherman as Annie Gilpin

NUP_202383_00003.jpg

NUP_202383_00014.jpg

I think it’s safe to say this season has been the goriest one yet.

All that carnage and Chucky is still aging. Karma is a bitch.

Man, Tiffany’s voodoo kill of Evelyn was brutal even for her. Nia Vardalos is a good sport though.

I really really hope part 2 comes earlier in 2024. The AMPTP needs to suck it up and settle.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Maybe the president was seeing Joseph's ghost and was following him.  His son's spirit could have been warning his dad of danger and luring him away.  Annie did say she could see many ghosts in the ballroom. 

Spoiler

Chucky's ageing and the ritual not working could be due to splitting his soul into multiple dolls on top of killing more than was asked for. 

Hopefully we'll only have to wait until late winter or spring to see the rest of the season. 

• Like 4
On 10/25/2023 at 10:04 PM, Spartan Girl said:

I really really hope part 2 comes earlier in 2024. The AMPTP needs to suck it up and settle.

Nah, I want them to hold out until they get everything they deserve.

Okay was saving the finale for Halloween night, given how production was interrupted this did feel a bit all over the place as an episode, Chucky and Tiff's arcs felt complete or at least tied off as cliff hangers but our three-ros barely had anything to do, this season is just bit more awkward as usually it was our three main characters v Chucky/Tiffany and Sawa and the supporting characters were in the main characters world. This year we have the first family separate from our main three and I'm a little less invested. Still enjoying it over all though.

I had speculated about Chucky killing Joseph, but that's on his list of no no's, just seems too convenient that Chucky needs an evil house and they have a tragedy he can exploit. I am not familiar enough with the film mythology to know why Chucky has that rule, is it really Damballa's rule? Or maybe if that is a rule it was Chucky killing Nadine that made Damballa say GTFO. 

Also interesting that the Nanny survived the chandelier massacre, lots of interesting loose threads, including ghost Joseph, that I hope we do get to see followed up on when SAG gets the contract they want.

ETA: Ha I forgot the Nanny did die when her face fell off LOL 

Edited by blixie
  • Like 2

If there are frigging official Voodoo doctors operating almost openly in America, I am pretty sure the government knows that it's real. It shouldn't be that hard to tell President that his sons doll is possessed. 

Of course, if that were true, they would have taken Chucky seriously years ago.

• Like 1
On 11/4/2023 at 4:31 PM, Wizardpatch said:

If there are frigging official Voodoo doctors operating almost openly in America, I am pretty sure the government knows that it's real. It shouldn't be that hard to tell President that his sons doll is possessed. 

Of course, if that were true, they would have taken Chucky seriously years ago.

I’m pretty sure the voodoo doctors know how to cover their tracks, and only those that know about them can track it down.

• Like 1