Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E02: Bernie Taupin, Catherine Tate, Ashley Walters, Bill Bailey, Christine and the Queens

• Start Topic

I really liked the clip with Elton John explaining how he figured out what the music for "Tiny Dancer" should sound. The creative process always fascinates me, and I love it when artists can explain it.

Ashley Walters has 8 children. No wonder he's always working.

Bill Bailey playing "Candle in the Wind" on the Turkish saw was amazing. I love the sound of the saz.

There was a theme to the Big Red Chair storytellers. The second story was quite good. The first lady deserved to be flipped; her story needed a button. The third story was kind of gross.

• Like 2

There must have a been a group of people from Coventry at the show that evening. And I think the staffers who choose the people for the Big Red Chair look for connections, whether it's among the audience or with the guests.

• Like 4