Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Let The Right One In

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

1695554358_header.jpg
Jake, Devon and Lexy hatch a plan to take down Chucky by befriending the President's teenage son.

Premiere Date: October 11, 2023        SYFY/USA   9pm

Jean Chorostecki as Charlotte Collins
Jackson Kelly as Grant Collins
Callum Vinson as Henry Collins
Annie Briggs as Miss Fairchild
Kenan Thompson as Cab Driver

NUP_202497_00434.jpg

NUP_202382_00007.jpg

Godammit, Ms. Fairchild deserved better than that! 😭😭😭😭

So Chucky apparently needs six victims for whatever voodoo spell he’s about to unleash in the White House. My theory, there’s a curse on the White House, which is why he targeted it specifically. Maybe it’s making him stronger because otherwise how the hell would he be able to cut the secretary’s head off with a letter opener?

And OFC the security guy is getting the First Lady to cover up up the murders.

Jake and Devon can do better for their first time than Watergate.

Next week’s episode looks good, catching up with Tiffany, Nica, Caroline, and Andy. But if they kill off Andy, I’m gonna riot.

Edited by Spartan Girl

Man, I feel bad about the teacher. These poor kids needed an adult in their life. Damn you, Chucky. 

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this season. I wasn't sure this whole White House thing was going to work, but I'm liking it so far. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Female83 said:

I was hoping it would be revealed how Ms Fairchild knew about Chucky and her connection to him. 

Me too. But maybe she was just one of the rare adults that thought it wasn’t completely impossible for a killer doll to come to life. I mean all Jake had to do was Google all the weird stories about Good Guy dolls to start getting suspicious.

• Like 1