Type keyword(s) to search

Interrogation Raw - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Telling the stories of dramatic murders and other serious crimes through the interrogation of the accused, intercut with interviews with key players along with relevant news footage and archival material, including trial footage.

This is becoming my favorite true crime show.  All of the episodes are interesting cases and I find police interrogations fascinating. The first two episodes of Season Two were totally mind boggling cases. I cannot believe the guy in Episode 2. I guess even after 52 years of marriage you still never know who you are sleeping with. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It's even interesting when they cover cases that I'm familiar with. You get much more information and can revel in the hubris of some of these idiots.

That guy in episode 2, season 2 (Phillip Snider) was a real piece of work. Glad the undercover officer played him like a fiddle. Makes you really wonder what their married life was really like. He sure thought he knew better than anyone (but then, don't they all?)

• Like 5

I was thinking he must have dementia or something to do that at his age, not having anything on his record, and after 52 years of marriage! But he went into the mental facility and they must have checked him out. I guess he was a stone cold sociopath in hiding. He was quite the actor playing "dithering old guy" with the cops, but his story was absurd and thank goodness they didn't buy it. Hard to believe he was able to move the body by himself. 

• Like 3

Just watched the one where the guy got 18 years for murdering his "friend" 25 years ago. It never ceases to amaze me how, in this case, like 4-5 other seemingly normal people were perfectly okay to keep this guy's secret or even help him. You see it time and again on these shows. I would turn a friend or family member in without question if they murdered someone. Their act would mean they were not the person I knew them to be and any loyalty that might have been there would be dissolved. Although a lot of the time, some of these people act like they just couldn't be bothered or just didn't care that much. None of this group ever mentioned they were frightened or threatened by Bryan not to tell.  

• Like 3

I just watched the episode about the 69 year old Susan (the religious church volunteer) who was assaulted for hours, and ended up losing her hands and feet. I was so shocked by these events. How can someone be rehabilitated if this is in his heart or subconscious?

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
(edited)

I just watched the one where the woman had seven dead newborn babies in boxes in her garage. And she hid her pregnancies from her husband, had them at home alone, killed them immediately, and put them in boxes in her garage for years. Seven pregnancies, seven dead newborns. And she had three other living kids with this man at the same time. They were drug addicts and he just never noticed. Seriously, he had no idea.

Also, he found the first one because his prison let him out on a two day pass to clean his garage prior to selling the house I think? I had no idea you could get a pass out of prison for something like that. He seemed honest though. He had a drug conviction he was serving time on. He was just devastated at the one baby he found. Can you imagine finding six more? 

The interrogation was very interesting. The police officers were just crushed at what they found that day. I can't even fathom it.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Sad 1