Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Tell-All Part Two

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, toomuchtv said:

Christian’s not-a-proposal to Cleo seemed just manufactured for attention for the attention whore.

Actually I don't understand why everyone seems so confused by this, is it just a radical cultural difference between groups of people?

Yeah, I don't think the venue was appropriate but between myself and pretty much everyone I know that is married, I knew when I proposed there was zero chance my now husband was going to say no, we had many, many, many discussions about how we were going to build our life together.

The exact timing of the proposal was definitely a surprise, he actually genuinely did not believe I was proposing to him when I did, but, we had definitely had had enough conversations that we both for sure knew that marriage was a matter of when, not if. 

Actually, thinking back, I think about a year before I proposed the biggest step in our relationship is when we combined auto insurance and our phone plan, knowing both of us, we never would have done that if we didn't know we were 100% committed to eventually being married.

Edited by John M
  • Like 2

I am officially a Jasmine fan after watching that.... for anyone who feels sorry for Gino remember that he shared naked photos of Jasmine which went viral, and she lost her job as a schoolteacher as a result.

Loved her reaction when Amanda told her to shut the f up. So calm and accurate. No words to describe how vile (and dumb) Amanda is. Both her and that screechy one in India on The Other Way (I forget her name) seem to think it's fine to just dump all their emotions onto other people without considering how it might affect them...

Now, I'm the first one to agree that Christian is a bit of a 🚿 but I do think he has a point ... it is the 21st century, are we still not at a stage when men and women can just have a conversation without it being flirting or a prelude to something sexual? (Besides which Christian's own sexuality is not black and white) I have lots of male friends that I'm not remotely attracted to, but enjoy hanging out with, it frustrates me no end when their partner gets jealous and thinks I want to steal their man or their man won't be able to contain himself by talking to me. 

By the way. If Statler wants to travel around the EU she will need a schengen visa which will give her freedom of movement throughout the entire schengen zone (which is most EU members). It is valid for max 3 months within a 6 month period. I don't think she's doing this for visa reasons because she can already visit the UK for (repeat) trips of 6 months at a time if she would get a long term visa. 

• Love 1
On 10/2/2023 at 9:48 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Two I remember from the season were her claiming she was divorced when she wasn’t and her claiming she had been off the app for a long time when it said she had been on just a few hours ago.  

I remember her explaining that she wasn't on the app, or using it once they determined their relationship, but he was furious it wasn't completely developed.

I don't understand this paranoid and controlling behaviour in any relationship.Then again, I'm not a cheater so I don't look for signs of cheating in others. Maybe he's blatantly accusing her of thoughts or actions that HE'S been considering.