Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Are You His Auntie?

• Start Topic

I felt pretty bad for Kerok.  While that makes sense, it seems like a horrible choice to have to make to use his eggs for in vitro.  This season seemed to end rather abruptly, but I guess During Lockup always does that - couples either graduate to After Lockup or fizzle out.  Sometimes to reemerge with new partners..

• Like 2

I was wondering how they would deal with Asonta's death. I had been spoiled not long after it happened so was curious. Looks like they're going to go ahead and feature him as scheduled in LAL. Which is... weird.

• Like 5

It's probably too late to edit him out.  So far he has not made a positive impression.  Raneka is yet another one who sees what she wants to see.  She was all over him and he could barely look at her.  If it wasn't for Savannah, Raneka would win the most delusional award. 

• Like 7

Why would they spoil the whole next season?  Either don’t tell us about LeCitrus or edit their storyline out.  It doesn’t work both ways.

22 hours ago, Drogo said:

Narrator: “She was, in fact, not his auntie.”

Did they alter her voice or is she related to Darth Vader?

20 hours ago, anoninrva said:

While that makes sense, it seems like a horrible choice to have to make to use his eggs for in vitro. 

Does she not realize that if she uses his egg the baby will not be genetically hers?  

9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Raneka is yet another one who sees what she wants to see.

She said one personality is loud but from what I can see all three are.  I don’t get these people who are in their 30s and act like toddlers.  Did she eat lead paint chips or something?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3