Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Most Culturally Impactful Film Franchise of All Time

• Start Topic

Ah, time travel. That would explain the multiple Harleys . . . though that hasn’t dawned  on her yet.

Is it weird that I never really watched the Avatar movies? Apparently, it’s gonna be a huge deal in the post-apocalyptic future, where everyone sucks except for King Shark’s grown son.

Am I supposed to know Cheryl? She’s not ringing any bells for me.

Anyone else hoping that the Legion of Superheroes show up? I’m also tickled that Ivy wanted the Time Sphere just to have it.

On 8/24/2023 at 6:47 PM, Lantern7 said:

Is it weird that I never really watched the Avatar movies? Apparently, it’s gonna be a huge deal in the post-apocalyptic future, where everyone sucks except for King Shark’s grown son.

I have never seen them either. Also I did like that King Shark's son is called King Baby rather than Baby Shark.

Joker doing a sleep study was pretty hilarious with the amount he moved around. I had to do one last year and it was super annoying and I can't believe they can get any useful data with how hard it is to sleep with all those sensors and other crap stuck to you.

• Like 1