Type keyword(s) to search

[QUESTION, ANSWERED] Can I untoggle?

I accidentally hit the toggle arrow beside the Beyond TV Shows head, and now that section seems to be grayed out permanently. I logged out and back in again to see if my homepage would revert, but no dice. It's a minor annoyance to have to keep that section open in its own tab, but still an annoyance. Is this fixable?

Nope. This time what it did was open Beyond TV Shows as its own page, replacing the main Forums page. I can't get it to be integrated as a heading of clickable boards in its own right. (I know I'm explaining this badly.)

Oh, well, thanks for trying, @SilverStormm. I don't post from my phone, but I do have a backup laptop, so I'll drag that out and see if I can reverse things from there. Although I guess it won't change anything on this one, though.

If this is the worst problem I have in life, I suppose I'm good.Β  πŸ™„

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Oh, well, thanks for trying, @SilverStormm. I don't post from my phone, but I do have a backup laptop, so I'll drag that out and see if I can reverse things from there. Although I guess it won't change anything on this one, though.

If this is the worst problem I have in life, I suppose I'm good.Β  πŸ™„

Pardon me for butting in with what's probably a dumb question, but are you sure you're clicking all the way at the right of the header, on the "arrow"?Β  What you're describing (opening on a new page) sounds like what happens for me if I click more on the middle or left-hand side of the header.

And if that's not it, another data point for the admins - works as expected in Safari on iPhone, and on Firefox on Windows 11.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Can I kiss you???

I couldn't see the down arrow all the way on the right, so I've been clicking on the check mark just to the right of the head. And that didn't do anything. I'm back to normal now (normal for me anyway). I apologize to @SilverStormm for being stupid.

Thanks a million, @SoMuchTV!

πŸ’‹Uh, maybe a high five?βœ‹

It looks like the check mark is to let you mark the forum read, but on mobile I don’t see what it does until I click it. At least it asked me to confirm before it did anything!

• Like 1