Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

As of right now, I don't see anyone else winning other than Kenzie, but I don't know how she's getting 8 votes.

The only other person I can see getting votes is Maria, and I suppose it’s possible Charlie gets some votes.  But I can’t see any scenario where Ben or Liz get votes if they are in the final 3, and I honestly think Maria doesn’t make it to that point.  So either Charlie gets at least one vote or it is unanimous.  If Maria gets voted off maybe she’s bitter AF at Charlie and totally torpedoes his game in Ponderosa, like Karla said she was going to do to Cassidy.  

I think there will be some bitter votes even though they won't phrase it that way.  In the interview that was posted, Venus totally pinpointed Charlie as the reason she was voted out (no, it was because you were being 'cute' by implying you had something like an idol or advantage which led him to doing the only logical thing and vote you out).

I could see Maria being bitter as well.  

There's no ego in Kenzie.  For the most part.  It makes sense for her to win.  Someone does have to win the game.

That being said, I cannot put her in the category of deserving to win.  Or anyone else.  When the TC play has been a total blunder, that more than watered down the product of the season.  Through no fault of her own.

• Like 1
(edited)

I think Charlie is probably the most deserving if I had to pick someone.  He pulled off a blindside tonight against Maria, who I begrudgingly admit has probably been playing the best game out there until tonight.  I think what's going to set the two of them apart (Kenzie and Charlie) is that Kenzie is going to be seen as the sympathetic social underdog, whereas Charlie's game might be seen as more strategic, but is going to be tied too heavily to Maria's.  I also wonder if there might be some anti-Siga bias in the jury.  Early on Siga seemed close and like they didn't want to target anyone from their tribe, whereas Nami hated each other and Yanu was just hanging on each week until Q turned on them.  But Siga came into the merge portion like the Get Along Gang. 

I can't say I'll be disappointed with Kenzie though.  I think she's just going to be a different kind of winner. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

I would like to see Kenzie win. However, Charlie does seem the most deserving at this point. He must really butcher his FTC speech or he has really pissed a lot of the jury off if he does end up losing.

6 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

I would like to see Kenzie win. However, Charlie does seem the most deserving at this point. He must really butcher his FTC speech or he has really pissed a lot of the jury off if he does end up losing.

Honestly, I think that this last episode didn't look good for Charlie.  It was important to blindside Maria and Q, but instead, Charlie went and ruined the blindside, and he almost got his ass voted out in the process.  If Q had played that idol, then he would've.

They gave the full credit to Kenzie (and, to a lesser extent, Liz) for knowing the importance of keeping it quiet.

I actually think that Charlie wanting to keep so many options open to himself is actually going to kill him more than help him, which would be a first.

• Useful 2

Honestly, I think that I'm seeing Gabe vs Cassidy 2.0.  I'm not say that Kenzie's comp is Gabe or Charlie is Cassidy, but I think I'm at the point where Maria's comp is Karla.  Though it would not be a surprise if Maria is ousted at F5 thanks to Charlie.

I so can see Maria working the jury.  Though she would think so; she doesn't have the respect there, but I think the Jury would crown Kenzie before Charlie.  Based on what I've seen, Kenzie looks more capable toward stating a case as to why she should win.  Maybe there isn't anything, but I don't think Charlie can sound bold enough to state a winning case

• Like 2
(edited)

I am wondering if there was any foreshadowing tonight when Charlie, Liz, and Kenzie were saying how Maria easily started the fire after the previous TC (when they were listing her resume moves).  So does this mean she gets cut next, or does she get sent to fire and actually loses?  Because I have a hard time believing Maria is in the final 3 and loses, unless she loses it during the Q & A with the jury, or is just not well-liked.  If Maria won the final 4 IC, I could see her taking the gamble of sending herself to fire if she felt she needed to look good, but then she'd be able to pick her opponent and would probably pick someone like Liz or Ben that would likely struggle.  

I've seen comparisons of how this will be like a S32 finale-that Kenzie will be the new Michele, and Charlie will be the new Aubrey.  I do think Charlie being wishy-washy where he stands, on top of being tied to Maria, is going to cost him.  And next week, if Maria goes at 5, it's not even like Ben/Liz/Kenzie need his vote at that point to accomplish that.  I think Kenzie is just going to be able to put together a solid argument for why she deserves to win, and I do think social game is going to play a factor.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I've seen comparisons of how this will be like a S32 finale-that Kenzie will be the new Michele, and Charlie will be the new Aubrey.  I do think Charlie being wishy-washy where he stands, on top of being tied to Maria, is going to cost him.  And next week, if Maria goes at 5, it's not even like Ben/Liz/Kenzie need his vote at that point to accomplish that.  I think Kenzie is just going to be able to put together a solid argument for why she deserves to win, and I do think social game is going to play a factor.

Charlie waited too long to make any moves of his own. Kenzie said it best a couple of episodes prior: Charlie is seen as Maria's Jester. He hasn't made any moves of his own.

Charlie lost credibility the moment he let go of the sway vote he had to get out Q and got out Venus instead. I think that killed his game. Because now, others have more credit than he does. Charlie may have the strategic thought process but I think he'll have a tough time explaining to the jury on what he actually did that wasn't all talk. He now can't get out Maria on his own and everyone wants Maria out, anyway.

He lost the game when Venus left. So I can see him getting more votes than the speculated clean sweep or 7-1-0, but he can't beat Kenzie now.

• Like 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Charlie waited too long to make any moves of his own. Kenzie said it best a couple of episodes prior: Charlie is seen as Maria's Jester. He hasn't made any moves of his own.

And the one move that he tried to make he nearly blew to smithereens by thinking that he had to tell Maria about it.  He got very lucky that Maria got cocky and didn't buy what he said.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4

Okay, so a possible (or even probable) first unanimous female winner now makes sense.  Or it's close enough to that reality

(edited)

I'm honestly nervous.  Jeff said something about the after show would tie everything together, and this makes me nervous that Liz might actually be the winner.  I can't even imagine she is with the edit she got, but holy crap I'll feel better when Kenzie beats her in fire.

ETA: okay, well Kenzie's winning.  The question is does Charlie or Ben get any votes or is it unanimous?  I think Kenzie might have more support than I realized.

Edited by LadyChatts

And with that, Kenzie has won, and the season is over!  No unanimous vote, but a woman did win, as was spoiled to happen!

For a season with very limited spoilers, which ones we could get were decent enough.  I just hope that 47 and 48 have more useful ones, though.

As I was watching the jury questioning I had a hard time believing it was going to be a unanimous vote.  I actually was wondering if it was going to end up in a tie.  

I actually think it's funny that most of the spoilers we did get came from the editors themselves.  People knew from the promo at the end of last season who 4 of the final 5 were for this season because of the footage they used.  S47 I think just ended filming so we'll see if they slip up in similar fashion in the promos.