Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E03: Brayden and Aaron B. Go Head to Head

• Start Topic

On 7/10/2023 at 10:30 PM, Lamb18 said:

Now she's chattimg with Brayden. Oh oh, his earrings have grown!!! Then he expresses his glee with exuberance to a producer.

How long will he last? Those earrings keep growing, at some point they will grow to his belly button. Here’s hoping they will not be allowed to grow that far.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:48 PM, susannot said:

Brayden may be a d*ck but he is cuter and more interesting than any of the other generic white guys.  As for the black guys, no one likes a snitch, Aaron.

I really love our country where we can agree to disagree.

• Like 6
On 7/12/2023 at 3:40 PM, After7Only said:

He reminds me of a cross between the lead singer from Color Me Bad and the tall dude from the Backstreet Boys 

I absolutely do not want Brayden to sex me up.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

How in the hell does she let my ultimate Bachelorette crush Aaron S the firefighter go?!! Noooo 😭😅!  He's funny, smart, handsome, built like a Chippendale and looked super-hot in a glitter crop top and dolphin shorts AND he can hunt, fish, camp, waterski and wakeboard.  What's not to like?  I loved Aaron's fine lines and five o clock shadow.  What a shame! 

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Like 4