Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: City Of Owls

• Start Topic

So Lincoln won the election? You'd think they'd leave that for the end of the episode and all the related drama.

Jane Doe watches Succession. 

Cullen's in his cop outfit! Where's the precinct sergeant who thinks they're BFF?

I don't think Lincoln can fire Harvey until he's sworn in. On the other hand, Gotham must go through politicians super fast so maybe the newly elected get sworn in on Election Day.

Damn Lady Macbeth March resurrected al the Talons, massacred the Court, and made it look like the kids did it. Well played ma'am. 

Rebecca is super old? 

Oh no! Precinct sergeant knows Cullen is Cullen! Now they can't be BFF!

Duella seems most upset about Carrie getting arrested. At least they have a chance to being BFF.

Yep, Jane Doe betrays Duella for money.

4 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

Damn Lady Macbeth March resurrected al the Talons, massacred the Court, and made it look like the kids did it. Well played ma'am. 

Not to mention men trying to take credit for a woman's work!  I rolled my eyes at that line - again!

Dead show walking, but I might as well see this through.

Figured Rebecca was going to take a more hostile approach once things wrapped up, but killing the actual Court and framing Lincoln as the true leader was ice cold.  Especially since it sounds like her plan to get past his immortality is to poison in him in a way that makes him look dead, so that he is buried before he actually wakes up.  Yikes!

As an added bonus, she's also successfully got all of the Knights (including a newly recruited Brody) arrested for the massacre, so now most of them are sitting ducks in a cell.  And knowing the GCPD, you know the Talons will have no issues getting through that precinct.  I just hope Cullen's (former?) buddy won't end up being collateral damage.

At least Duella wasn't with them!  Instead, she.. just got betrayed by dear old mommy for the ransom.  She really should have saw that coming.  I imagine she'll avoid it though, so the question is will she act more like her actual biological dad or will she finally become more like that dad she always assumed she had?

Hey, Harvey?  When a crazy immortal lady is professing her love for you, maybe make sure you have a clear way out of the scenario before declaring that you just aren't into her.  Just a thought though.

Curious to see how this all gets resolved, but I hope they didn't leave things on too much of a cliffhanger considering this show's fate.