Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Beyond the Sea

• Start Topic

I love all the comments here, you guys asked all the questions I was going to ask, except one:

In the summary, they say, "In an alternative 1969..." Normally, everything mentioned in the summary is shown or explained within the show. So, instead of going to the moon, we have a deep space mission, and we have this replica technology. But nowhere in the SHOW does it communicate that idea. Other than the fact it's happening in the 1960s, there is nothing that clearly states it's a different timeline, other than the replica tech. I would think there would have been some lines of dialog about where they were going, how we abandoned the idea of going to the moon, or maybe someone watching a reworked version of JFK's speech: "We choose to go to Saturn in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard."

Now, if they REALLY wanted to mess with our minds, show footage of LBJ, or maybe a 1960s President Nixon, making that speech. THAT would be a mind-blower.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t think that I would want to be physically intimate with a replica of my significant other. 

Ok, but what if they made a few modifications at your request?

• LOL 3