Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Episode 2

• Start Topic

Redrov (?) is correct, though.  No matter what the team does, the path leads to destruction.  Maybe not by nuclear warfare, but maybe by pandemic.  Poor George, though, and Archie.  If George had realized what was happening early on, though, he might have saved Sarah by not giving bad info to the guy who bought stock and lost his savings.  Then he wouldn't have assaulted Sarah.  It's a bit odd, though.  You would think that Archie and her partner, knowing that Sarah would die, would have changed their approach to killing the Security Director while still saving Sarah, and then he wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself.

No wonder this team drinks so much.

• Like 2

I am really enjoying this show. This episode was a real trip with the constant resets. I can see it driving some people mad especially since the agents remember what happened

On 6/12/2023 at 2:16 PM, Dowel Jones said:

Redrov (?) is correct, though.  No matter what the team does, the path leads to destruction.  Maybe not by nuclear warfare, but maybe by pandemic.  Poor George, though, and Archie.  If George had realized what was happening early on, though, he might have saved Sarah by not giving bad info to the guy who bought stock and lost his savings.  Then he wouldn't have assaulted Sarah.  It's a bit odd, though.  You would think that Archie and her partner, knowing that Sarah would die, would have changed their approach to killing the Security Director while still saving Sarah, and then he wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself.

This post perfectly captures why I find this show so confusing. I don't understand the show any better than I understand this post! (Although I know, Dowel, that it makes sense to anyone who can.) 

I'm still watching and digging it, though.