Type keyword(s) to search

Deadloch - General Discussion

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, festivus said:

Here's hoping "Sexy" gives Cath the boot if there is a season 2. They are not a good fit. 

I wouldn't mind Cath staying on in Season 2, but just take away the insecurity and make her a better partner to Dulce.  The fact that she's getting along with Eddie in the final episode gives me hope for that.  But please, let's drop "Sexy" as a nickname they use in public.  Who does that???  Who allows their partner to do that???

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/28/2023 at 2:21 PM, chaifan said:

I will admit to having no idea who the killer is at this point.  I think Margaret is a red herring - I think she's hiding something, but the ominous music played around her just seems too obvious to tag her as the killer

Of course, Margaret Carruthers being played by Pamela Rabe, “Joan ‘The Freak’ Ferguson”, warden of the Wentworth prison on the teevee show “Wentworth” and a major teevee baddie, naturally you would have to suspect her.

And jeez Louise the town is straight wacko…

• Like 2
On 7/9/2023 at 2:46 AM, kay1864 said:

I kept thinking that the first victim having steak in his stomach (even though the tuna dish for dinner was mentioned several times) would be some kind of clue, but no. So why was it even in the script? 

It's a mystery.  Mysteries often throw out minutiae to misdirect.

On 7/12/2023 at 2:55 PM, wmdekooning said:

Of course, Margaret Carruthers being played by Pamela Rabe, “Joan ‘The Freak’ Ferguson”, warden of the Wentworth prison on the teevee show “Wentworth” and a major teevee baddie, naturally you would have to suspect her.

Kate Box and Kris McQuade are also Wentworth alumna.

This show has all my favorite hallmarks of a crime drama:  a convoluted mystery, a stellar supporting cast, a ribald sense of humor, a feminist sensibility and two lead detectives with oodles of chemistry.  🤞 for season 2.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, chaifan said:

If Deadloch is heading to Sydney in Season 2, I think someone needs to figure out how to work in a crossover episode with Fisk.  🤣

Yes!! I wouldn't mind a Rosehaven one as well, if they stay in Tasmania!