Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Episode 1

• Start Topic

When George keeps reliving the same few weeks over and over, he is offered an opportunity that will change his life forever.

Originally on Sky Max in the UK in the summer of 2022; first episode aired on June 16, 2022, and first airing in the US on TNT on Sunday, June 4, 2023.

I really liked this, even if I find myself overthinking it at times. It took a me a minute after Archie was killed to realize d’oh! By the time the Dane was killed, I realized they would be just fine. But I do wonder if we will learn more about what they might remember from these pre-reset times.

And yeah, saw that Sarah situation developing pretty early. I’ll be back for sure!

I think I didn't fully catch the dialogue about the time machine. As far as them explaining things in this episode only, does the machine automatically revert time back several months or does a team member have to flip a switch or something? Because I can see a scenario where all the team members are killed before an extinction event happens. The lady in charge said she was calling it when it looked like the bad guy would set off whatever explosion he was about to set off. Was that just alerting the team that they were going to do time reversal or something else?

I liked it a lot, especially:

The idea of "restore points." The closest I'd seen was "7 Days", but this was very much its own thing.

That they had a plausible reason for not using it for 9/11, or the Challenger explosion, or cancelling "Firefly."

The way the whole team had differing levels of trust for each other, as if they were used to keeping secrets.

The acting (really good acting.)

Now I wonder if they're going to bring in things from other timelines/resets, like if someone has another Beatles album or something.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2023 at 12:47 PM, marketdoctor said:

That they had a plausible reason for not using it for 9/11, or the Challenger explosion, or cancelling "Firefly."

Canceling “Firefly” -Lol, love this…😎

• Like 1
  • LOL 1