Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: The Winds Of Change Are Starting To Blow

DanaK
  • Start Topic

05/10/2023 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Maggie clashes with Charles on a patient who's distrustful of hospitals. Crockett and Will fight against Med's new policies to save their cancer patient. Hannah and Archer pull surprising things out of their unsuspecting patients.

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why do I get the feeling that Liliana’s brother is going to go postal?  

I’ve been thinking he’s going to end up beating his sister

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, DanaK said:

I’ve been thinking he’s going to end up beating his sister

I hadn’t thought if that.  I do wonder why she defends him.  Is he abusive secretly?  Definitely, a red flag.  Dr. Charles knows this, but is being patient due to Lilianna.  Risky.  

I noticed something while watching this episode.  Steven Weber is still listed as a "Special Guest Star"?  I think he's pretty much been in every episode for 2 1/2 seasons.  Why don't they consider him part of the main cast?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KeithJ said:

I noticed something while watching this episode.  Steven Weber is still listed as a "Special Guest Star"?  I think he's pretty much been in every episode for 2 1/2 seasons.  Why don't they consider him part of the main cast?

I've been wondering about that for a while now.