Type keyword(s) to search

The Meg 2: The Trench (2023)

• Start Topic

(edited)

I had no idea they actually made a Sequel to The Meg. It's so ridiculously Over the Top and I love it!

Nice to see Meiying is in this movie, although I don't see her mom.  Once again I hope/prey nothing happens to Cliff Curtis

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Like 1

There were a lot of people at my showing today, hope it does well at the box office.

It's interesting that Jonas seems to have custody of Meiying now, rather than her uncle.

I laughed hard at DJ's survival pack.  After what they went through during the last film, I'm glad he was more prepared this time.

I enjoyed the movie and the soundtrack.

Just saw this over the weekend, and I loved it.  It's mindless entertainment, a lot of which makes zero sense (I don't care what kind of suits they have, is it really possible to walk that easily on the bottom of the ocean???).

I do wish I had re-watched the first movie before this one, because the characters that survived that re-appeared here, I barely remembered.  I'm not sure why the character of Meiying's mom didn't return.  I distinctly remember her surviving the first film but can only assume either she didn't want to come back or they didn't want her back.  Sad to see that she survived all of the first movie events only to be killed offscreen.  Reminded me of Corporal Hicks at the beginning of the third Aliens movie.