Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Spoilers

From TVLine:

We already know the shocking death on The Good Wife will enable reconciliation between Alicia and Diane. But what about Alicia and Kalinda? Any chance my favorite onscreen chemistry will be back? –Lucas
Having seen this coming Sunday’s episode, I can say this much: In the wake of the tragedy, Alicia is understandably taking no one’s phone calls (not even Peter’s). But the one call she makes, in the course of grasping for any sense behind what happened, is to Kalinda. So there’s that. The crux of the hour, meanwhile, revolves around a mystery Alicia tries to solve, upon listening to a voice message Will left her earlier that day.

Finale spoiler

Consider this tease from CBS about "The Good Wife": "Eli (Alan Cumming) asks Alicia (Julianna Margulies) if she would consider running for state attorney.  Meanwhile, Louis Canning (guest star Michael J. Fox) tells Diane (Christine Baranski) that if he is not named managing partner of Lockhart/Gardner he'll move to dissolve the firm, which prompts Diane to seek employment at Florrick/Agos."

Louis Canning (guest star Michael J. Fox) tells Diane (Christine Baranski) that if he is not named managing partner of Lockhart/Gardner he'll move to dissolve the firm, which prompts Diane to seek employment at Florrick/Agos.

Oh, dear lord.  They've done some crazy things in terms of how a law firm is owned and managed, but really?

From TVLine's Ask Ausiello:

Question: Any scoop on The Good Wife? —Renee
Ausiello: The May 18 finale ends on a cliffhanger-ish note. “It’s not a cliffhanger in that, ‘Oh, which way is Alicia going to choose?’ explains EP Robert King of the professional dilemma awaiting the show’s leading lady. “It’s more a cliffhanger in that, ‘Oh, NOW what does that mean? That’s an interesting decision.’ It’s a cliffhanger of a new chapter opening in Alicia’s life.”

Question: Did the election-rigging storyline on The Good Wife die with Will? —George
Ausiello: It’s not dead, it’s just resting comfortably. Shares King: “Never say never, but at least for this season, Will’s [death] got Peter off the hook, which is playing into some of Alicia’s angst about Peter. But that doesn’t mean [it won’t] come back, because things tend to — especially for the Governor of Illinois.”

From TVLine's Ask Ausiello:

Question: I would love a scoop on The Good Wife’s final episodes. —Curt
Ausiello: I’m all tapped out on The Good Wife Season 5, but I’ve got a Season 6 scooplet burning a hole in my pocket. According to exec producer Robert King, the events of the May 18 finale will catapult the show onto a “bigger battlefield” in the fall, complete with “bigger emotions” and “more serialized storytelling.” Adds the EP: “We’re taking what we thought worked in Season 5 and seeing if we can make that stuff do something different in Season 6.”