Type keyword(s) to search

Real Househusbands: Ultimate Guys Trip

• Start Topic

This is bound to happen eventually, so who would you cast? These are my picks from the shows I watch:

Atlanta - Todd. He'll definitely do it. 90% chance he'll just be fun and chill, but he's got the potential to go left. 

Beverly Hills - Mauricio and PK. They are actually pretty funny together. Stupid, but funny.

Miami - pass

New Jersey - Joe Gorga and Bill. Taking Gorga without Louie could fuck up their dynamics. If we have to watch the same storyline play out forever, at least shake it up. If you can't get Bill, take Frank. I'd enjoy seeing how Mauricio/PJ and Gorga/Frank would play out. 

New York - pass

Orange County - Eddie and Terry. Eddie is OC's Todd. Terry for the fish out of water aspect. Can you imagine him taking shots out of a dildo? I don't think the man would survive, and I'm OK with that. 

Potomac - Chris. Not because Chris is actually interesting on his own, but the idea of Candiace trying to deal with him being so completely out of her jurisdiction would be hilarious. 

Salt Lake - any one of these beta boys would be the same. 

And then a million trillion bonus points for going international and realizing they can cast Joe Guidice. Springing him as a surprise addition on Gorga would be freaking gold. Having all the boys get pedicures and then have him arrive Jillesque would be the chef's kiss. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
On 4/16/2023 at 10:47 AM, lasu said:

This is bound to happen eventually, so who would you cast? These are my picks from the shows I watch:

Atlanta - Todd. He'll definitely do it. 90% chance he'll just be fun and chill, but he's got the potential to go left. 

Beverly Hills - Mauricio and PK. They are actually pretty funny together. Stupid, but funny.

Miami - pass

New Jersey - Joe Gorga and Bill. Taking Gorga without Louie could fuck up their dynamics. If we have to watch the same storyline play out forever, at least shake it up. If you can't get Bill, take Frank. I'd enjoy seeing how Mauricio/PJ and Gorga/Frank would play out. 

New York - pass

Orange County - Eddie and Terry. Eddie is OC's Todd. Terry for the fish out of water aspect. Can you imagine him taking shots out of a dildo? I don't think the man would survive, and I'm OK with that. 

Potomac - Chris. Not because Chris is actually interesting on his own, but the idea of Candiace trying to deal with him being so completely out of her jurisdiction would be hilarious. 

Salt Lake - any one of these beta boys would be the same. 

And then a million trillion bonus points for going international and realizing they can cast Joe Guidice. Springing him as a surprise addition on Gorga would be freaking gold. Having all the boys get pedicures and then have him arrive Jillesque would be the chef's kiss. 

Great idea! I would cast Louie though. He’s too weird to pass up. The addition of Joe Giudice would be pure gold.

• Like 2