Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Everybody Wins

Mr. Sparkle
  • Start Topic

It took 12 episodes and a failed mutiny  but I am actually starting to like Lane.  Plus when he is actually a good guy he has a fun report with Sharon.

Evelyn Maddox may be a greedy monster but William Trust really is a madman.    But now the show kinda has me shipping Evelyn and Sharon with them being shorta  kinda friends but also Caotains of rival Arks.  

Brice really enjoys punching Trust in the face. 

The whole deal with the spiders was really amusing. First Brice being super skittish about having to let them bite him, and then Maddox just fearlessly jamming her hand right in there.

Damn nepotism character, I guess it was too much to hope that Alicia bashed Kelly’s head in enough to kill her. Next time, swing with your legs, Alicia.

1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

Evelyn Maddox may be a greedy monster but William Trust really is a madman.    But now the show kinda has me shipping Evelyn and Sharon with them being shorta  kinda friends but also Caotains of rival Arks.  

Looks more like Sharon and Lane are earmarked for each other, judging from the looks they were exchanging at the end. 

I guess everyone did win with this, even the viewers, because we really didn't get a cliffhanger.

It will be interesting to see how season 2 plays out if the Arks can stay friends.

So in this universe, humans have destroyed not one, but two planets. Nice.

I liked this as a season-ender, and am glad it's renewed. They ended it not knowing if anyone was hurt with the collision, but without any actual deaths or major drama.

If I accept that they have technology that is capable of making a planet start rotating, doesn't it seem kind of dumb that they would do this before doing any kind of tests on the planet?

I did find it kind of ridiculous that Trust and Maddox didn't want to share an entire planet. We are talking about maybe 600 people and this is a planet at least as big as earth.

• Like 1

Of course curing Klampkins comes down to a Fear Factor type challenge…

I feel like this was a solid finale, but also a step back into some of the dumb crew behavior from earlier episodes.  For one thing, if there’s one person who you absolutely need to double check their work, it’s the ironically named William Trust.  Like, even the things he legitimately has tried to make work have failed- why would you assume his planetary rotation plans would be on the level?

Humility is a good look for Lane, and I’m glad Garnet is earning her place in command.  This was a big episode for Nevins- although the actor needs to tighten up her accent work a bit- we got at least one “idears”  and a couple other Brit slips.

In general I’m interested in where this goes in season 2- I assume we’re resuming course for the backup planet, but will both ships be able to make the journey?  Will they need to continue their tenuous peace deal with Captain Natasha Fatale?  Overall I agree that it was nice to not be left with an overt cliffhanger.  If we hadn’t gotten the renewal announcement, I think I would’ve been satisfied with this as a conclusion.