Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: The Last Thing You Ever Do

Mr. Sparkle
  • Start Topic

Dammit, they left Kelly alive. I was with Trust, they should’ve finished her off. I refuse to feel sorry for her because she has a shitty mother.

I bet actors are eternally grateful that CGI can take care of a scene like “spiders crawl all over Sharon.” The old days, the actress would’ve had to endure actual spiders.

On 4/12/2023 at 11:22 PM, KeithJ said:

Someone has to stay behind to manually release the shuttle?  It didn’t sound like it was a lockdown procedure or anything.  It was standard procedure.  Really?

Seems like something you would do on some kind of prison ship where you don't want anyone to ever be able to leave without permission.

Ya know, I don’t think this show will ever be great- but I think they’ve figured out how to make it legitimately enjoyable.  I don’t feel like I’m watching just to see how silly the characters are going to be (although that’s still in the mix)- the story itself has actually become fun and compelling.  Who knew that two spaceships fighting over spider venom was the answer?

I think a lot of credit goes to Christie Burke- Garnet has evolved into a really credible leader, and it was really fun watching her infiltrate Ark 15, and taking down the crew of Bratva mercenaries.

Speaking of, I loved the awkward dinner with Maddox, Kelly and Angus. And, how weird is it that “why don’t you have the same accent as your mom?” has come up in two shows this year?  Smart thinking by Angus to give Maddox cpr during the heart attack- but this was her third this week??  That’s like something from the old snl Superfans skits.  “How many heart attacks is dat fer you Todd?”  “Oh it’s a bakers dozen…”

It’s still difficult to take anything related to Klampkins seriously- hopefully they can get a working cure together next week, so we can move on to a less goofy sounding crisis in season 2.

• Like 1