Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Three's a Crowd, but Four ...

• Start Topic

Does Tiger not understand that any marriage ceremony he has with Kenya is not legal?  

Elisa wants some strange.  She says she wants a full polyandrous relationship but her actions say she wants some strange. I can see why her husband would balk when she mentions friends with benefits.

Thinking of those two, where did they get their furnishings?  And what is with  the light up butterfly wall? 

Noble seems like he wants the cost savings of moving in.  

• Like 1
On 4/6/2023 at 3:54 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Does Tiger not understand that any marriage ceremony he has with Kenya is not legal?  

Elisa wants some strange.  She says she wants a full polyandrous relationship but her actions say she wants some strange. I can see why her husband would balk when she mentions friends with benefits.

Thinking of those two, where did they get their furnishings?  And what is with  the light up butterfly wall? 

Noble seems like he wants the cost savings of moving in.  

Kenya wants some strange too. Tiger not too happy about this. He seems like a lost puppy. 

• Like 2

I feel like the white couple from Asheville are low key abusing Vinson. They don't listen to him, don't respect his boundaries, just expect him to get on board and "work on himself." Maybe this just isn't for him? IDK it's like his needs and feeling do not matter to them at all. 

Poor Mike, he's going to get steamrolled at every turn. Same with Tiger. Kenya does not listen to a word he says.

I do not understand Chara, et al. She wants to have a baby with someone else, but stay married to whats-his-name. Make it make sense. 

• Like 3
On 4/10/2023 at 1:14 PM, Cheery Divorcee said:

I feel like the white couple from Asheville are low key abusing Vinson. They don't listen to him, don't respect his boundaries, just expect him to get on board and "work on himself." Maybe this just isn't for him? IDK it's like his needs and feeling do not matter to them at all. 

All the second husbands are pissy about the women finding a third with the exception of the woman wanting a kid. Tiger didn’t care to bump Carl out of bed but now he’s got his nuts in a twist about Kenya. Vincent didn’t care to cuck the one guy, but now he doesn’t wanna share? These people all deserve whatever they get. 

• Like 1

So if Kim and Dunstin have been "together" for a year and a half, and it's been a year since they hooked up, didn't they just have a fling that ended after six months?  He really doesn't seem to be into this whole polyandry thing at all, and he really stuck out at what I had incorrectly assumed was a swinger party (at least the friends judgmental girlfriend was not a swinger).

Edited by anoninrva
On 4/11/2023 at 6:51 PM, anoninrva said:

So if Kim and Dunstin have been "together" for a year and a half, and it's been a year since they hooked up, didn't they just have a fling that ended after six months?  He really doesn't seem to be into this whole polyandry thing at all, and he really stuck out at what I had incorrectly assumed was a swinger party (at least the friends judgmental girlfriend was not a swinger).

The "party" was a bunch of weirdos having awkward conversations staged in a park.

• Like 1