Type keyword(s) to search

Tracker in the Media: Have You Seen This Person?

Trini
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, incandescent said:

What a ridiculously handsome family. Everybody pick a CW actress to play their sister.

I know it was in 'import' to CW, but how about Serinda Swan?

4 hours ago, incandescent said:

What a ridiculously handsome family. Everybody pick a CW actress to play their sister.

Episode 11: Melissa Roxburgh as Dr. Dory Shaw, Colter’s grown Sister  

tracker-melissa-roxburgh-cast-colter-sha

• Like 1
6 hours ago, incandescent said:

Laura Vandervoort would be my choice, had a huge crush on her when I was a teenager, plus she's Canadian and the show is filmed there

On 4/26/2024 at 7:25 PM, AnimeMania said:

Episode 11: Melissa Roxburgh as Dr. Dory Shaw, Colter’s grown Sister  

Wow, even by Vancouver working actor standards, her CW credentials are strong!

So, I just got into this show a bit late going by this thread. Did this show first air in Canada in 2021, and only now in the USA? And if so, has Canada seen S02 yet? Like many here have said, the storylines are a bit OTT, and I have to suspend my WTF meter while watching this show, but I love the scenery, it's like a mini vacay. And I like most of the main characters so far.

2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

So, I just got into this show a bit late going by this thread. Did this show first air in Canada in 2021, and only now in the USA? And if so, has Canada seen S02 yet? Like many here have said, the storylines are a bit OTT, and I have to suspend my WTF meter while watching this show, but I love the scenery, it's like a mini vacay. And I like most of the main characters so far.

No, it is an American show filmed in Canada, the first episode aired February 11, 2024. You are seeing new episodes the same time as everybody else in the world.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

No, it is an American show filmed in Canada, the first episode aired February 11, 2024. You are seeing new episodes the same time as everybody else in the world.

Ah thanks! I just realized that it was talked about in 2021/2022 because it got caught in the writers strike IIRC.

• Like 1

'Tracker's Justin Hartley Will Reunite With His 'This Is Us' Co-Star Jennifer Morrison [Exclusive]

Hartley teased her appearance, saying:

“ I’ll give you a little tidbit, in the finale, we have Jennifer Morrison coming on to play a key role. I haven’t worked with her since This Is Us , and she comes on as an old family friend of Colter’s, from way back when they were kids. And so, that whole family dynamic leaks out a little bit through her experience with him in the finale. So, there’s that. I probably wasn’t supposed to tell you that, but it’s all good."

• Like 1

This Is Us Reunion: Jennifer Morrison Joins Justin Hartley in Tracker Finale — See First Photo

Airing on Sunday, May 19 (9/8c), the show’s first season finale finds Colter investigating the disappearance of two storm chasers — one of whom is the daughter of Morrison’s Lizzy Hawking, an old family friend — believed by local police to have accidentally drowned. But there’s always more to the story, so Hartley’s character makes sure to “uncover the seedy underbelly of a small town resort” in the process.

spacer.png

Morrison and Hartley in Tracker Season 1, Episode 13

• Like 2