Type keyword(s) to search

Drag Race Sverige

• Start Topic

I don't think we're going to get it on Crave here in Canada.

We got all the English-speaking versions, natch.

I figure we got France and Belgium because French is one of our official languages, and a significant percentage of our population can understand it natively (while the rest of us are not put off by it).

I expect we got Phillipines because we have a large Filipino contingent here. On the other hand, despite also having a large Italian contingent, we didn't get Italy (as far as I'm aware).

We also, to my knowledge (and dismay), didn't get:

• Holland
  • Spain
  • Thailand
  • Germany 

And I don't expect we'll get Mexico, either.

Not sure why we're not getting them all, unless they're finding that subtitled versions don't get the ratings to justify the airtime. Or Crave can't negotiate the rights, for some reason.

The queens are beautiful and talented, the stereotype queens are all there. Lip syncs are rot, but the runways are amazing.

I am liking it better that Belgique, and I like that we get untucked.

• Like 2

I'm enjoying this version, too. Fux is great and whoever is designing his outfits is incredible. I was disappointed that we didn't get the lip sync we deserved for "Sexual Revolution,'' though. That song was made for this show!

• Like 1

Fux's outfit on the makeover episode was out of this world. Also, that was one of the best gimmicks ever to win a makeover episode. That guy came a long way, both in life and on this show. What a turnaround!

Enjoying this season - I must admit both Belgique and Sverige had a really likeable bunch of girls. 

Admira has this one in the bag. Will love to see her on a Vs the World. Her makeover was the best,  but too bad they didn't play up the performance (Fontana did really well in that regard)

• Like 2
6 hours ago, violet and green said:

Fux is wonderful. I am enjoying the contestants, but Fux is such a presence and a joy to watch and listen to, with his quit wit, his excellent maquillage and exciting looks, and the warmth and kindness in his eyes.

Fux's denim pants headgear this week was so hilarious ! loved it

Found this Top 4 acting challenge a bit laborious - actually thought Electra did quite well. 

• Like 2