Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Kindred

• Start Topic

Knew something was going to prevent Philo's plan of getting the Fae out of the country from happening, but I didn't predict it being a combination of the Black Ravens going rogue and the creature as well.  Not sure if they were actually teaming up or was it just a coincidence they both attacked at the same time.  I also totally knew that Philo's copper friend (kind of) was going to bite it too once we got the big speech from him about how he always respected Philo and looked up to him.  His death will no doubt hit Philo pretty hard.

Vignette is still trying to do right by Tourmaline, but it is still clear that Philo is who she cares about the most.  To be fair though, I'm really getting some vibes from Tourmaline and Darius still, so I can see those pairs happening (well, assuming this doesn't all end with everyone brutally dying, of course!)

Agreus and Imogen's escape plan also goes kaput because right when they are getting ready to sneak out, the rebellion is attacked by soldiers?  Wasn't sure what was going on there.

Seems like Jonah's death has actually made humans even more violent and bigoted against the Fae, so while he might have been a spineless scumbag, he was apparently barely preventing pure chaos from happening.

On 4/1/2023 at 7:09 PM, edhopper said:

I don't understand why the Black Ravens would want to stop their people from being free?

Episode 8 answers it.

It was a set up. They weren’t letting the fae go home, they were sending them back to a war zone because the Burge wanted to keep fighting the Pact and take back the fae homeland. 

• Like 2