Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Shame

• Start Topic

When a petty officer is found dead with an apparent suicide note, the NCIS team must investigate the mystery surrounding his death. Also, Callen and Anna begin wedding planning and Sam has a heart to heart with his daughter.

On 3/8/2023 at 5:55 PM, 12catcrazy said:

Does anybody watch this show?  Surprised at the lack of comments here.  

I saved the episodes until it was over so I can watch as many at a time as I have time for 😁

My favorite part of the episode was Anna and Callen at the wedding planner. That was fun. I also appreciated the call-back to Kensi and Deeks wedding. I thought Anna was there but I guess, only Arkady was. (Was he or was it the other Russian guy who is now dead?) And speaking of Arkady - who wants to be married by Arkady? I'm sure even Anna wouldn't want that if she were honest with herself.

I liked that they addressed that being LGBTQ can be complex for teenagers and that even if they feel they can trust their parents, there may be things they need to figure out for themselves first.

Kilbride does know that he'll have to compensate Sam for coming to work, doesn't he? To bad he didn't tell Callen to come back to work, too, it would actually have given him a legitimate "thing" that he needed to take care of. 😅

22 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

My favorite part of the episode was Anna and Callen at the wedding planner. That was fun. I also appreciated the call-back to Kensi and Deeks wedding. I thought Anna was there but I guess, only Arkady was. (Was he or was it the other Russian guy who is now dead?)

It was the "other Russian guy" Anatoli Kirkin who was part of the Deeks/Kensi wedding episode.