Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Train Court

Bort
  • Start Topic

On 2/22/2023 at 5:55 PM, JeanJean said:

I think this show might work much better if it were grounded in some kind of a reality of a court. Abbott works beautifully because it's grounded in a believable day-to-day life of the school. That might also free the actors from having to overact, which would help a lot. 

Oh no, not that! you might as well make a police procedural.

• Like 2

I liked this one.  Gary Anthony Williams as the temp judge was really funny and I hope they get an excuse to bring him back.  The segment with Abby and Olivia stranded on the subway train reminded me of my favorite Odd Couple episode "The Subway Show".   (Try to see it if you haven't it's hilarious)  Given the "Dead Body on Law and Order" references I would have loved it if the subway entrance had said, instead of Hunter College, "Hudson University".

The face-off between Dan and Gurgs was really funny as well and kind of hearkened back to Dan's history of the old days though not very specifically.  Maybe they can build on that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, roseha said:

I liked this one.  Gary Anthony Williams as the temp judge was really funny and I hope they get an excuse to bring him back.

Oh! That was him? I thought he looked familiar!