Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Death Is Coming

jewel21
  • Start Topic

The vibes between Pamela and George were kind of uncomfortable given their respective ages. I'm guessing she's a villain.

Lockwood continues to be frustrating by not listening to sound advice and being dismissive of poor George who's already having a hard time because of his Uzumaki-like preoccupation with spirals.

It was fun to see Alice Lowe and Ben Crompton as the vicious Winkmans. I also liked Flo and hope she's a recurring character.

Edited by krankydoodle
56 minutes ago, krankydoodle said:

The vibes between Pamela and George were kind of uncomfortable given their respective ages

Yeah, it made me wonder what their ages are meant to be in the show. I believe in the book they were young teens but on the show they are drinking and there was clearly flirting going on between Pam (clearly an adult) and George. 

Flo is awesome. I would like to see and know more about her. I feel like her story could be very interesting.