Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Itch

Snazzy Daisy
  • Start Topic

Ok so I guess this season will continue to have shorter episodes than previous seasons...

Why didnt anyone go and check on Dorothy the entire time they were in the house? I get that they were "preoccupied" with the bedbugs but they were clearly not going to make the situation any better or exterminate the bugs themselves.. They were all literally just standing around doing nothing. She just got back from the hospital, how can you just leave her alone for such a long period of time? They did not even respond to her calls or texts..

I really do not know at this point whom to side with Leanne or Dorothy.. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Bed bugs don’t bother me in this episode. It’s Leanne who makes my skin crawl.

Uncle George is back and he reckons that Leanne’s anger has manifested into the bed bugs attack. Dorothy has been scratching heavily after she said “I hate you” to Leanne while Jericho isn’t affected at all. The question is… why get all the neighbours involved.

“I don’t get it. It doesn’t matter how much I give you, Sean, Dorothy. You’re all still miserable all the time. Do you know how horrible it feels to be taken for granted, Julian? It’s infuriating. It’s like bugs crawling under your skin.”

Leanne to Julian

It’s nice to see Tobe and Kourtney with a K again. I like the way Kourtney stops Leanne from closing the door with her bejewelled shoe. She’s like, do not intimidate me b!tch. 😆

Dorothy moves her toes, rubs her feet together and be able to feel the cut on her leg. So, she isn’t paraplegic.

Ohh, when Leanne says she used to shave her uncle, does she mean Uncle George?

Leanne intentionally put a piece of onesie that Jericho wore on the day he died at the center of the blanket. That’s cold. Then she forces a lipstick on Dorothy. WTH.

Does the Church of Lesser Saints provide those live-in nurses??! 🤨

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Bed bugs don’t bother me in this episode. It’s Leanne who makes my skin crawl.

Uncle George is back and he reckons that Leanne’s anger has manifested into the bed bugs attack. Dorothy has been scratching heavily after she said “I hate you” to Leanne while Jericho isn’t affected at all. The question is… why get all the neighbours involved.

Does the Church of Lesser Saints provide those live-in nurses??! 🤨

Jericho is a doll. Of course he isn’t affected. 

wWo would work in a place, live in, that had bedbugs in that quantity?

i was thinking it was an allergen in the quilt  

why did the exterminators not send around notices? Why weren’t people told to live. More nightmare fuel. 

Just now, Affogato said:

Jericho is a doll. Of course he isn’t affected. 

Who would work in a place, live in, that had bedbugs in that quantity? Very creepy home health aides  

i was thinking it was an allergen in the quilt  

why did the exterminators not send around notices? Why weren’t people told to live. More nightmare fuel. 

On 1/21/2023 at 9:55 AM, bilgistic said:

I have an immense fear of bedbugs so I could barely stand to watch this episode. I'm fairly sure Leanne made them happen since she can control bugs and, apparently, birds, right?

I would but some encounters at work have taken the edge off. 

i still hope this is less magic and more disfunction. The show, I mean.

• Like 2