Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

Lisa said that Lenny is no longer sleeping at the house but he still wants to add things to the grocery list, maybe those are things the kids would like to eat and that he is at home sometimes taking care of the kids OR he is completely clueless about his actions and thinks that Lisa should still do nice things for him and if that is the case Lisa should order creamy peanut butter and blueberries and peaches, anything but what he wants.

Also, if he is this contentious why isn't she getting a separation agreement in place, she should not leave the house because he can say she abandoned the family home and took the kids without having a custody arrangements, why isn't she moving faster to get things in order and assure a temporary financial arrangement as well? By now if Lenny needs to communicate with Lisa and vice versa it should be thru lawyers.

Is it just me or Alexia's son greeting every woman with a hug and kiss on the cheek just not right? I feel like she needs to teach him a different way to greet people, not everyone wants to hug and kiss a stranger.  

Julia wants to adopt a child? Why not volunteer where she can help kids learn about animals or a camp or charity or somewhere that she can interact with kids so she can be the nurturer, maybe make a difference in a childs life, without committing to something that is something that Martina is totally not interested in doing.  Did she actually say that she does not want to give birth again as if that is an option??!!

It is so hot and humid in Miami in the summer (and winter) how do these women put on a full face of make and get their hair done and not look like a hot mess ten minutes after they leave the house?

Just popped into say wow, the difference in Lisa’s face from seasons 1-3 to 4 is startling! She should’ve left well enough alone. 

Adriana also looks a lot different, but maybe it’s just the lighter hair color and a little weight gain. Speaking of Alexia, she is pretty but I wish she had chosen a different shade of blonde. I don’t think the yellowish blonde is flattering. Glad she is engaged to a nice guy. I hope it works out with his relationship with her son.

I’m surprised they brought Marysol back. I didn’t find her that interesting in the previous seasons. I was surprised to see Joanna gone but not Karent or Lea. I don’t miss Lea’s cackle. Oh and Ana is gone too. Gosh, they really culled the cast from S3 to S4. 

I think it was rude of Julia to flirt with Adriana in front of Martina, especially at a party with a lot of other people around. 

I’m mostly watching to see what happens with Lisa and Lenny, although maybe it goes down in season 5?

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/28/2023 at 7:46 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Just popped into say wow, the difference in Lisa’s face from seasons 1-3 to 4 is startling! She should’ve left well enough alone. 

Adriana also looks a lot different, but maybe it’s just the lighter hair color and a little weight gain. Speaking of Alexia, she is pretty but I wish she had chosen a different shade of blonde. I don’t think the yellowish blonde is flattering. Glad she is engaged to a nice guy. I hope it works out with his relationship with her son.

I’m surprised they brought Marysol back. I didn’t find her that interesting in the previous seasons. I was surprised to see Joanna gone but not Karent or Lea. I don’t miss Lea’s cackle. Oh and Ana is gone too. Gosh, they really culled the cast from S3 to S4. 

I think it was rude of Julia to flirt with Adriana in front of Martina, especially at a party with a lot of other people around. 

I’m mostly watching to see what happens with Lisa and Lenny, although maybe it goes down in season 5?

I liked Joanna, but she moved to Los Angeles where she had a house permanently. Douglas Nounes, her new husband (of 5 years) just filed for divorce. They have a kid together.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
On 3/29/2023 at 10:32 AM, ZettaK said:

I liked Joanna, but she moved to Los Angeles where she had a house permanently. Douglas Nounes, her new husband (of 5 years) just filed for divorce. They have a kid together.

Oh no, how sad! Their daughter is so precious. She was the cutest baby I'd ever seen, and is now a beautiful little girl who resembles Joanna.

This is Joanna's second divorce too. I wonder if she'll get married a third time and/or have any more kids. I didn't always love her behavior, but Joanna was fun to watch. Underneath some of her craziness, I think she has a huge heart. She's one of the most philanthropic housewives. I'm really curious what led to the divorce, especially her husband filing. 

Btw, I think Joanna was always bicoastal, with more of her life actually in LA. She was in Miami to be with Romain, IRC. I always thought she'd be great on BH, but after the fiasco with Brandi, I don't blame her for wanting nothing to due with Housewives. 

• Like 3

Agree that Joanna was a loose canon but interesting. I was surprised she married Roman with so many red flag in her relationship with him. I guess the divorce was inevitable. I don’t know anything about her second husband. 

I wonder if her relationship with her sister is still as complicated as it was on the show. Maybe BH will consider her as a cast member. I remember the stories about her and Brandy but could never figure out what triggered Brandy to be so mean to Joanna. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree that Joanna was a loose canon but interesting. I was surprised she married Roman with so many red flag in her relationship with him. I guess the divorce was inevitable. I don’t know anything about her second husband. 

I wonder if her relationship with her sister is still as complicated as it was on the show. Maybe BH will consider her as a cast member. I remember the stories about her and Brandy but could never figure out what triggered Brandy to be so mean to Joanna. 

I remember Joanna crying about all the years she invested into the relationship with Romain. I think she probably was super attached after being with him for so many years and wanted to finally get married and start a family. There were major red flags, but I saw Romain's appeal. His childhood was horrific, but he grew up to be a decent man. He got on to Joanna's sister Marta sometimes, but he was still okay with both her and their mother living with him. Most men would not be thrilled with that. Romain started out with nothing (like Joanna) but also became successful. And obviously he's gorgeous, probably the hottest Real Housewife husband.

I think Joanna and her sister are very close but butt heads, like most sisters.

IRC, Brandi alleged that Joanna was responsible for the demise of Yolanda's relationship with Mohamed. Joanna clapped back something along the lines of no wonder Brandi's husband left her, and then Brandi's gross comment came after that. I was completely team Joanna on that one. The first thing she said about Joanna was damaging enough, so I didn't blame Joanna for what she said. And then Brandi took it even further.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I remember Joanna crying about all the years she invested into the relationship with Romain. I think she probably was super attached after being with him for so many years and wanted to finally get married and start a family. There were major red flags, but I saw Romain's appeal. His childhood was horrific, but he grew up to be a decent man. He got on to Joanna's sister Marta sometimes, but he was still okay with both her and their mother living with him. Most men would not be thrilled with that. Romain started out with nothing (like Joanna) but also became successful. And obviously he's gorgeous, probably the hottest Real Housewife husband.

I think Joanna and her sister are very close but butt heads, like most sisters.

IRC, Brandi alleged that Joanna was responsible for the demise of Yolanda's relationship with Mohamed. Joanna clapped back something along the lines of no wonder Brandi's husband left her, and then Brandi's gross comment came after that. I was completely team Joanna on that one. The first thing she said about Joanna was damaging enough, so I didn't blame Joanna for what she said. And then Brandi took it even further.

Joanna sued Brandi for what she said, and won, didn't she?

• Like 3