Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Van Glooten's Day 1972 Butter Sculptor of the Year

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

71+yMElG1WL._SX536_.jpg
Two years after a failed mission scattered The Hunters, Jonah is living a double life in Paris with his fiancée, Clara. Soon, he discovers the most notorious Nazi in history may still be alive. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, Millie Morris prosecutes a dangerous war criminal. And years before the founding of The Hunters, Meyer Offerman encounters a dangerous threat that could expose his true identity.

Premiere Date: January 12, 2023      Prime Video

Ah one of my biggest pet peeves. "Germans" who speak with such thick american accents that you can barely understand them...

Adolf Hitler really kept that mustache all those years? Wouldn't that be the first thing you'd change when you are on the run? Not to mention that it fell out of fashion a long time ago.

That the writers think they need Al Pachino to keep this show alive doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. I'm of the believe that if a character is dead, they should stay dead. Oh well...

Otherwise an interesting start to the season.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hell yeah Jennifer Jason Leigh! 

4 minutes ago, PurpleTentacle said:

Adolf Hitler really kept that mustache all those years? Wouldn't that be the first thing you'd change when you are on the run? 

I was thinking the same thing about the mustache. Shave it all off!  Although when they had that final closeup, he did modify a bit but it still a bit too close for comfort. He better die by finale!

On 1/13/2023 at 7:12 PM, PurpleTentacle said:

That the writers think they need Al Pachino to keep this show alive doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. I'm of the believe that if a character is dead, they should stay dead.

He was fine in the first season, but in this episode there was more hammy acting and a script that went nowhere. I FFed through a lot of his scenes.