Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Moscow Rules

• Start Topic

After the last episode, we decided to accept this as an unintentional comedy and strap in for the last episodes.
  Highlights:
1. Jack's back in the CIA, but they only send him, alone, to surveille and protect old man Luca who is meeting #1 bad guy. Sure.
2. John Krasinki's ability to run is pretty sad.  Tom Cruise would be embarrassed for him. 

• LOL 1

This show loves bridges.  It seems like every episode features someone on a bridge.  We get a long shot of the bridge then work our way to the close up.  Bridges of Madison county has been redone as Bridges of Central Europe.  

I loved how incredibly hard it was to spot Jack in the car.  He is running to the car and in sight of the baddies when they are loading Luka into the van.  Then he weaves through traffic behind them.  Apparently Russian bad guys never check their mirrors.  He then pulls right in front of them when he parks at the warehouse.  Inadvertently funny moment - after they shoot most of the men, Ryan is winded and breathing hard.  Luka, who has several decades on him, is calm, cool, and collected. Never broke a sweat, even when a gun was pointed at this head. 

The President swaps  the head of the CIA for the station chief from Italy in about 12 seconds with no further research.  Yep, that checks out.  Post heart surgery Greer beats the heck out of a man much younger and seemingly fitter than him.  There was one moment in the fight that looked more like the slow walkthrough for staging and lighting than the actual fight scene.  Because when you're fighting for your life, you tend to stroll.  I  know I would.  This has devolved to a comedy. 

• LOL 1