Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Druz'ya I Vragi

• Start Topic

I know I'm supposed to suspend disbelief, but I can't get past a European head of state being missing for several hours and the apparent lack of response from the Czech government until the morning?  I get it, tall dark and handsome was head of security, but wouldn't there be security check-ins? A protocol when no one heard from him? And why did it take all night for Greer to arrive? It was unintentionally hilarious.   

• Like 3
On 12/27/2022 at 8:58 PM, ribboninthesky1 said:

And why did it take all night for Greer to arrive? It was unintentionally hilarious.   

For that matter how did Greer get past police when he showed up? His ID in his wallet wouldn't say "CIA OFFICER" would it? 

And I am not even really sure why Radek was trying to kill Petr? Weren't they working together? Was it all just because Petr was talking to Greer and Radek thinks he sold him out?

Edited by Kel Varnsen