Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Reborn On The Fourth Of July

• Start Topic

I do not like the former intern. Not only wanting to get into a relationship with Johnny, but getting between Kate and her daughter. That obvious insult directed at Kate, once again. And after watching the episode: yay! I actually preferred the other guy, because I felt like they had more chemistry, but I'm glad Charlie didn't get what she was angling for. 

Wow, those women who looked down on Tully's mum. Not helping, people. Plus, that guy trying to hook up with her. All acting superior to her, when they were not better than her. 

I love Kate and Tully's friendship. It's nice to see something more than romantic relationships prioritized. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Anela said:

I do not like the former intern. Not only wanting to get into a relationship with Johnny, but getting between Kate and her daughter. That obvious insult directed at Kate, once again.

I have no idea who the hell wanted to incorporate that intern into the show to this extent, but that was a real stupid move. That character is just annoying and adds nothing of value to the show.

On the flipside, the scene where Kate confessed her feelings to Mark was very well-done.

• Love 1

Lottie/Charlie is just annoying.  She's so unsubtle that it makes Johnny look like a complete idiot for not recognizing 1) Charlie resents and insults Kate and 2) Charlie wants to date him.

I mean, I realize he has never been, emotionally speaking, the sharpest tool in the shed and he is presently dealing with PTSD.  But even if I could see my way to believing his injuries and PTSD absorbed his attention now, am I supposed to believe that Charlie wasn't hitting on him when they worked together in Iraq?  

Although, on at least one occasion, it seemed Johnny did notice the passive-aggressive slight Charlie lobed Kates way.  But other than a brief reaction face, he didn't do or say anything. 

• Love 1