Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: If I'm Not Dancin' I'm Cryin'

• Start Topic

The new people choose dates in Santorini.  

Brie chooses Daniel (but he winks at Shea) they really seem to hit it off

Suzanna chooses Dustin (Dustin and Syndney agreed they were good to date others) (they seemed to stall a bit on their date)

Dillon chooses Sydney (they really connect)

Mike chooses Emily (which makes Marty jealous-Emily is ready for a new person as Marty has been annoying her a bit) (they are friendly)

The rest are stuck on the ship and Marty mopes.  

1970 theme party.  

Emily tells Marty she enjoyed  being fun and lighthearted with Mike.  But Marty just wants to talk serious.  He can’t handle her talking to Mike, and wants her to commit, but she just wanted to have fun with Marty and not be so serious and heavy.  It’s not looking good for them.

And credits.

My favorite part was when Bri and Daniel hike up to the top of this huge hill to get a gorgeous view of the harbor below.  Daniel gives Bri a hug to celebrate their getting all the way up there and Bri asks Daniel what is poking her!🙄  Shea, better watch your man!

• LOL 1