Type keyword(s) to search

Nick Collins - Rookie Blue Unicorn?

Kinda like Oliver but hotter!

Best description of Nick ever, and so, so true. Hope there's a lot of Nick in the second half of the season, and that then Peter Mooney is able to move on to bigger and better things, because he is both talented and hot.

• Love 2

I've loved Nick from the start (possibly no surprise after my posts here). I always thought he was a strong, steady presence in 15. I think the fact that Gail and he are still friends after everything says a lot. I'm happy he was an adult enough with Andy after everything (though I do wish for once she felt the consequences of her actions in regards to her personal life). I love his friendship with Gail and Chloe the most. I hope they never go there with Chloe, which if this is the last season, I don't think they will. 

You can see the new trailer for Peter Mooney's movie opening at TIFF here - We Were Wolves. I hope it gets a wider release because it seems like something I'm totally in to. I unfortunately missed the window to see Parachute earlier this year. 

• Love 2

Love Nick! He has quickly become my favorite character! Did anyone watch the 2 hour finale? We had a storm and my satellite cut out and I think I missed something. What was up with the sonogram (?) at the end?

I am watching it on HuluPlus to catch up on episodes. But Nick is one of my favorites on the show. He is kind of a sidekick early in the season. But he was to nice to Andy after the break up. If everyone was that nice after a break up it probably would happen more often, sadly.

But I do think as of mid season Nick needs to help Gail some. Oliver talked to her about the Treema/Sophie shooting, but with her leaving Holly she needs a friend. Seems that both Oliver and Chloe are helping, but I would think Nick would too.

Edited by webruce
  • Love 1