Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Or Stay and Die

• Start Topic

Mark goes on a date with Naomi, but Eleanor realizes his motives might not be as sincere as they seem. Naomi and her partner, Ben, close in on their suspect, Claire, who has found a terrifying new way to advance her research.

This is just a pet peeve of mine but I hate restaurant scenes where people don't end up eating their food. Naomi took one bite out of that burger, set it down, and nibbled a couple of fries. Who does that? Nobody, except TV characters who need to have some dialogue. Don't waste food!

Also, when Mark and Eleanor got into that huge fight Mark was yelling at the top of his lungs "Do you know how many people I've murdered to feed you?" right next door to Naomi, who had also just gotten home. The walls can't be that thick.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2022 at 4:51 PM, iMonrey said:

This is just a pet peeve of mine but I hate restaurant scenes where people don't end up eating their food. Naomi took one bite out of that burger, set it down, and nibbled a couple of fries. Who does that? Nobody, except TV characters who need to have some dialogue. Don't waste food!

Also, when Mark and Eleanor got into that huge fight Mark was yelling at the top of his lungs "Do you know how many people I've murdered to feed you?" right next door to Naomi, who had also just gotten home. The walls can't be that thick.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing! Apartment walls are notoriously thin! I was like -- Dude!  Mark! lower your voice!

also the eating thing.

I think it's cuz they probably have many takes during a scène and the food is either cold or they ate their fill during all the takes! EVERY single show that has characters eating does the same thing. The actors either push the food around or eat one tiny bite!

But other than that -- things are getting real!

• Like 2