Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Just Desserts

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Walker attempts to make this the most memorable Thanksgiving ever in the hopes of luring Stella to return home, but when the family’s annual “Circle of Thanks” turns into a circle of grievance, tensions bubble over- leaving things worse off than they began, with one member of the Walker family being rushed to the hospital.

Airdate: 11/17/2022

It's been feeling quiet on this board. I'll try to bring some more life to it.

Anyway, I just watched this episode last night. For the past few episodes I have seen the subplot involving Stella and Cordell being at odds because of what happened at the Side Step. I know a lot of people on here don't like Stella, and I am not the biggest fan of her, either, but at least this arc is giving her a little more development. I can't say I blame her for not wanting to talk to her dad about the party incident because August was the one to blame for everything.

As for other things, I didn't expect that one guy to return. I like how the writers are giving Cassie more for her storyline. I wasn't sure about a love interest for her, but it's better than what I had thought the writers were going for by pairing her with Trey. I am glad it didn't go that route as those two feel more like platonic friends than a potential couple because then it would feel like Cassie was going to be an obvious replacement for Micki.

Speaking of whom, I know Lindsey Morgan left the show but down the road, I would like for her to make a guest appearance. At the very least, I mean. 

Oh, and I wanted to smack August for saying what he said to Abby.

• Love 3