Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Break

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

First mystery solved! 

The case itself is compelling with a surprise twist at the end.

In the first 4 episodes, I wish they don’t spend too much times on the Millers with their repetitive bickering and his writer’s block situation.

Avi drawing all the fishes, any meaning to this?

Stephanie Szostak is still a mediocre actress with weird accent.

Avi’s boss and colleagues being so impressed with his interrogation skills, they watch every interviews like it’s some sort of precinct entertainment. Cringey!

It is okay for Avi to waltz into a hostage situation with no bullet proof jacket etc, because he has his faith and intuition. 🙄

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

It is okay for Avi to waltz into a hostage situation with no bullet proof jacket etc, because he has his faith and intuition. 🙄

Avi’s got Cop Show Lead Actor Plot Armor! 
🙃😉

7 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

First mystery solved! 

I guess? Is Dania now free to parent her son without even mandated counseling after she admitted to sexually engaging with her 16-year-old neighbors’ son? Nobody cares about that anymore because the neighbors’ son is now dead and she did not kill him?

And Zack is going to continue to plagiarize the murdered neighbors’ sons’ writing because why??? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Avi’s got Cop Show Lead Actor Plot Armor! 
🙃😉

I totally forgot abt this! 😬

Is Dania now free to parent her son without even mandated counseling after she admitted to sexually engaging with her 16-year-old neighbors’ son? Nobody cares about that anymore because the neighbors’ son is now dead and she did not kill him?

Yupp, it’s swept right under the carpet.

With her credibility and what really happened in her household, it’s unlikely Nora Conte will be lodging any report on this.

And Zack is going to continue to plagiarize the murdered neighbors’ sons’ writing because why??? 

Not for long as the murder hype will die down sooner than he think.

Hey, maybe he can shadow Avi on interesting cases ala Castle and Beckett.

😆😆😆

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Mind Blown 1

Some of this series is a bit ridiculous so far but I can suspend disbelief enough to make it watchable.  I will admit that I bounced around several times in my guesses regarding who was guilty and that is the best I can expect from a crime/mystery type show.  I ignored it on the list for a long time and not sure what made me watch it now but I'm glad I did.