Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search


S01.E04: The Break


AnimeMania
  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

First mystery solved! 

The case itself is compelling with a surprise twist at the end.

In the first 4 episodes, I wish they don’t spend too much times on the Millers with their repetitive bickering and his writer’s block situation.

Avi drawing all the fishes, any meaning to this?

Stephanie Szostak is still a mediocre actress with weird accent.

Avi’s boss and colleagues being so impressed with his interrogation skills, they watch every interviews like it’s some sort of precinct entertainment. Cringey!

It is okay for Avi to waltz into a hostage situation with no bullet proof jacket etc, because he has his faith and intuition. 🙄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

It is okay for Avi to waltz into a hostage situation with no bullet proof jacket etc, because he has his faith and intuition. 🙄

Avi’s got Cop Show Lead Actor Plot Armor! 
🙃😉

 

7 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

First mystery solved! 

I guess? Is Dania now free to parent her son without even mandated counseling after she admitted to sexually engaging with her 16-year-old neighbors’ son? Nobody cares about that anymore because the neighbors’ son is now dead and she did not kill him?

And Zack is going to continue to plagiarize the murdered neighbors’ sons’ writing because why??? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Avi’s got Cop Show Lead Actor Plot Armor! 
🙃😉

I totally forgot abt this! 😬

4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Is Dania now free to parent her son without even mandated counseling after she admitted to sexually engaging with her 16-year-old neighbors’ son? Nobody cares about that anymore because the neighbors’ son is now dead and she did not kill him?

Yupp, it’s swept right under the carpet.

With her credibility and what really happened in her household, it’s unlikely Nora Conte will be lodging any report on this.
 

4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

And Zack is going to continue to plagiarize the murdered neighbors’ sons’ writing because why??? 

Not for long as the murder hype will die down sooner than he think.

Hey, maybe he can shadow Avi on interesting cases ala Castle and Beckett.

😆😆😆

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Mind Blown 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...