Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: They Existed

• Start Topic

About time Dominic came back. Nova was thisclose to straying.

Wow, nice wedding gift from Charley and Davis. Wonder what they gave the bride?

So was Prosper's wedding suit a light green or was it beige? Meanwhile, Sandy looked so gorgeous. I liked that she went with a tea length.

I didn't care for Darla's dress at the wedding--too matronly--nor Billie's--too upstage-y. I think Vi looked the best of the guests.

Fortunately this was a better time to film a wedding than when RA and Darla got hitched. No more social distancing and weird spacing between the characters.

Nova did RA a solid giving him her advance check for the movie. Guess she does have a decent bone in her body.

Oh Dominic, you shouldn't have peeked at Nova's notebook. She has a body count that would impress Genghis Khan. You were not prepared.

Did Vi and Hollywood immediately jump on a plane to Seattle? That's a long flight for them to show up unannounced. The woman might not have been home.