Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Don't Push It

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Kind of a filler episode. Apparently about manpain. Thomas is off wallowing in guilt, leaving Martha to deal alone. And even though she’s supposed to be head of the science department, Aziz is shutting her out?

Meanwhile, the rest of the episode was about a prison built around a human psychic fence that can easily be unplugged, it was kind of anticlimactic. But at least we discovered that Dave Boy doesn’t like to pee with sheep staring at him.

• Love 1

Interesting episode. Not super plot heavy, other than Alfie making peace with his latest girlfriend even if its obviously not going to work out, but I liked getting more into this part of his backstory and the creepy prison was interesting. I also loved the "your all doomed! Doooomed!" creepy guy in the bar. Has that guy heard of Crystal Lake? I think they need a new guy to be vague and cryptically creepy. 

"Then all of the sudden he's trying to blow up the queen! Couldn't even have a chat about that first?" I love Mrs. P, she has such insight. I hope that Thomas and Martha have a VERY long talk after all of this, they both just really need to be honest. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

“Then all of the sudden he's trying to blow up the queen! Couldn't even have a chat about that first?" I love Mrs. P, she has such insight.

Yeah, Mrs. P definitely tops my list of Most Improved Character. She’s been so fun this season. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1