Type keyword(s) to search

Emily & Dauri: Which One is the Thief?

• Start Topic

Emily and Dauri started as pen pals.  She sent him a photo that wowed him.  We'll just say, she took one really good photo.  That's a level of upkeep she does not keep up on the regular.  she looks fine day-to-day.  In her photo, she looks fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! 

Dauri set up Emily with his durable Power of Attorney for finances.  When Emily learned that Dauri was also talking to another woman to keep money on his books, she decided to scam him back. Yes, to Emily, having POA means she gets to spend his money on whatever she wants for herself. It does not.

Emily also shows a level of smugness that oozes off of the TV.  She does not lack self esteem.  She has enough for all of us and then some. One would think that if she is such a catch she could have caught someone who is not in prison for robbery. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It takes me a while to reliably affix names to each pairing on this show, but "Emily" is just not in the brain hopper at all.  I must've slept through her--hey, it happens--which is a big disappointment because everyone says she is so awful.

I'll be swigging Coke next time.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Mothra said:

It takes me a while to reliably affix names to each pairing on this show, but "Emily" is just not in the brain hopper at all.  I must've slept through her--hey, it happens--which is a big disappointment because everyone says she is so awful.

I'll be swigging Coke next time.

You may remember her as the Queen of Smug, although we have two of those this season so that might not help.

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

You may remember her as the Queen of Smug, although we have two of those this season so that might not help.

Nope.  I'm sure I was in the arms of Morpheus.  Thanks, though.

You wouldn't think these prison romance shows would be sleep-inducing, but I'm finding them so.  Maybe it's that I've been watching them too long, and I know what's going to happen, and it's all bad.

• Love 1