Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E05: Bono, Taylor Swift, Eddie Redmayne Alex Scott

• Start Topic

I really enjoyed how that first introductory segment felt so organic in how it came full circle and everyone’s conversation flowed so well.

I’m not a devoted Taylor Swift fan, but I do always enjoy when I catch her interviews. I appreciate that she is confident enough in herself to share compliments and give credit where it’s due. It’s often a hard lesson to learn that showing appreciation for other people’s work doesn’t minimize your own. 

Eddie Redmayne is always such a charmer. 

• Love 3

Having everyone on the couch again adds so much. I don't know if it's an unconscious feeling of intimacy and comfort between the guests or what, and I certainly understand why the show went with the socially distanced chairs for a while. But the couch interviews just seem to have that little extra fun element that Graham's show often produces.

• Love 5