Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: The Heist

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

On 11/2/2022 at 11:39 PM, alvajon said:

Googled the actress, she is 26. Steve McQueen was 28 when he played a teen in the original “The Blob”.  

IMDB says she's 28.  But hey weren't some of the folks in 90210 on social security? 😉

• LOL 2

What I want to know is how did they build that uber-modern tower in 10K BC?  Did they chuck thousands of bags of cement and tons of rebar down some nearby sinkhole, followed by windows, steel girders, interior furniture and the lot?  Or did they assemble it in modern times and push it into the sinkhole one floor at a time?

It's a good 10 miles from the mine to the tower.  The Scooby gang's plan is to sneak back into the treacherous tunnel and hijack the shipment, and maybe free the prisoners at great personal risk to themselves.  (Me over in the corner):  Why don't you wait until the cart is miles away from the mine and then jump the few guards so the rest of the Exiles don't find out about it?

And finally, I'm puzzled that Paara didn't shoot Tongva.  9 out of 10 women would welcome the chance to ventilate their nasty ex, don't you think?  😆

• Like 1
  • Useful 1