Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9, 19, or 20 (2022/2023) Discussion

• Start Topic

Ryan and Colin not having much luck with the songs tonight, were they XD? 

Lots of fun segments tonight. "Scene with Masks" was great, even if Ryan's mask was kind of terrifying to look at :p. And I loved the Wizard of Oz skit. 

And "Themed Restaurant" - "Ryan did this one already." LOL. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Ryan and Colin not having much luck with the songs tonight, were they XD? 

Lots of fun segments tonight. "Scene with Masks" was great, even if Ryan's mask was kind of terrifying to look at :p. And I loved the Wizard of Oz skit. 

And "Themed Restaurant" - "Ryan did this one already." LOL. 

Oh and the Jerry-Springer-esque show turned out to be a well-timed tribute!

• Like 1

They really are committed to using every part of the buffalo, aren’t they?  Since this was another clip show, I’m going to just post my thoughts as bullet points:

-I can kind of see why it took this long to get to some of these clips though- the Wizard of Oz bit took a wild turn at the end, and the masks were just bizarre.

-Seeing the hoedown and doo-wop breakdowns only highlights just how difficult those games actually are.  Interesting too, that we got the intro to a “greatest hits” game, but no songs.  I wonder what happened there?  But, that clip still got used because it set up a joke in the hoedown.

-The bit with the changing music was fun- and “inept plumbers” gave them plenty of material to work with.

-It amazes me too that they still have unused end credits segments.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what I was expecting from bluegrass rap, but it didn't quite work for me. I did enjoy the way Ryan refused to die during film dub when Colin was dubbing for the guest star and they were in a sort of backstage musical with gangsters. 

20 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Hahaha, the way they flubbed the start of "Irish Drinking Song"...:D. 

As soon as TPTB vetoed circumcision as the subject of the song, you knew it was going to be part of the song in some way. 

• Like 1

Hahahaha, Ryan losing it when Colin tried to come up with a title for that Creed song in "Greatest Hits" :D. I love that he struggled to keep a straight face during Wayne's song for that, too. 

Nice to see "Show-Stopping Number" again! 

3 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I enjoyed the alphabet game. During film dub, Ryan calling Wayne Q-Tip was a slightly better rapper name than the actual name Colin gave to Wayne. 

Yeah, it was nice to see the alphabet game back.

Ryan's running joke with the rapper name and the doll bit in "Scenes from a Hat" killed me XD.