Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E85: The Journey So Far: San Diego

• Start Topic

Host Kevin Frazier leads a heated discussion covering all the romantic highs and dramatic lows from the first half of the San Diego season.  Shocking sneak peeks from upcoming episodes force the group to reconsider what the future will hold for each couple.

Airs Wednesday September 21 at 7:00PM EDT.

Judging by the number of responses here, Lifetime just doesn't get it that we don't care about seeing Kevin F and his band of social media nitwits. Plus, this week on the Afterparty, Beth Thompson is a "guest," so we know that the topics will be raunchy and most likely, offensive. No thanks.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Judging by the number of responses here, Lifetime just doesn't get it that we don't care about seeing Kevin F and his band of social media nitwits. Plus, this week on the Afterparty, Beth Thompson is a "guest," so we know that the topics will be raunchy and most likely, offensive. No thanks.

Yeah, i guess Beth is pretty popular with MAFS fans, but I watched her season and I didn't need to see clips of her season on this already skimpy show with so many commercials.

On the other hand, i don't much care for Alyssa or Stacia so what they had to say didn't really interest me,

Alyssa thinks Justin can get past how awful she is to him.  I hope he walks away.

These panel episodes are really a waste of time.   They aren’t any better at predictions than we are.  It’s not as if we get to discuss our thoughts with the panel- which we get to do in this forum with each other. They should save the cost of producing these filler  episodes  and give the camera crew the day off. 

• Love 4