Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Noelle Lambert

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I got all cast info from Parade.com

image.png.28bad319eecbc1e92fb157d662bca351.png

Hometown: Londonderry, N.H.
Current Residence: Manchester, N.H.

Six years ago, Noelle Lambert lost her leg in an accident. But the 25-year-old turned tragedy into triumph, becoming a Paralympian and competing in the Tokyo games last year. Now she faces a very different, but similarly challenging situation, being without her support system for the first time. Her aim for the game is to steer into her athletic background, surrounding herself with physical threats until she can cut their throats.

Favorite Hobbies: Snowboarding, traveling, hanging with friends

3 Words to Describe You: Tenacious, outgoing, determined

Pet Peeve(s): Lazy people, slow drivers and phony people.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? After my leg was amputated in 2016, I never let it define me. I returned playing Division 1 Lacrosse, and in just two years, I made the Tokyo Paralympic Track & Field team and set a new American record in the 100-meter dash.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? Something people don’t think when they see me is that I am a tremendous athlete. What a lot of people see when they look at me is my prosthetic, and they feel sorry for me and doubt my capabilities. And that is their first mistake.

Who is your hero and why? My mom. She is my best friend, my motivation and everything I aspire to be. She is the most selfless and caring person I know, and I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for her.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I would like to play a similar game as Kelley Wentworth on her second season. Her tribe mates didn’t think she was a big threat, but she found hidden immunity idols and created blindsides to further herself in the game.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I have the ability to form friendships easily, and I will use that to my advantage to go far in the game. I am also good at strategizing and adapting to an ever-changing environment, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it to the end. If you present me the impossible, I will overcome it.

• Love 1
On 9/17/2022 at 2:47 AM, SummerDreams said:

I hate the pity players. I don't dismiss her accomplishments in her real life but I hate that people will be hesitant to vote her out out of pity and fear to be called racists or something

I wouldn't call her a pity player. She says that sometimes people feel sorry for her, but she doesn't sound like she's looking for pity. No one had any major issue voting off Kelly B. in Nicaragua or Chad in Vanuatu, after all. I would say NaOnka felt the opposite of pity for Kelly B. 😆 (And I'm not sure why fear of being called racist got brought up here?)

Edited by tracyscott76
Because Nicaragua and Guatemala are not the same thing
11 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

I wouldn't call her a pity player. She says that sometimes people feel sorry for her, but she doesn't sound like she's looking for pity. No one had any major issue voting off Kelly B. in Guatemala or Chad in Vanuatu, after all. I would say NaOnka felt the opposite of pity for Kelly B. 😆 (And I'm not sure why fear of being called racist got brought up here?)

Yeah, NaOnka, who was a teacher at the time and you’d think would be setting a good example for her students, had no problem knocking Kelly B. over and fighting with her, and mocking her disability.  

As for Noelle, I got nothing.  Seems nice but boring from this interview.  

I think she might do well in the tribal portion, because I can easily see Cody, Dwight, Justine and Nneka being some combination of annoying/too much of a challenge liability. Noelle and Jesse are the only ones I don’t see being early targets on their tribe.