Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 wish list

• Start Topic

So, what would you like to see this season?  My wish list:

A better/tougher/however you want to phrase it villain/s than Ally Alston - one/s with substance, who offer real threat and danger.
More of the Fraternals, with appropriate Nat team ups that give the young ‘uns real purpose.
LOTS more, less angsty, Clark and Lois moments - Tyler and Bitsie have such great chemistry.
If we’re keeping Kyle about, give the man something more to do!
A flashback to Sarah (presumably) finding out from her mother that Clark is Superman - I think we got a little robbed of that moment.
Tal Rho to find his Bizarro wife is Lana and make his way back to woo the real thing - in as fun a way as possible.
For Superboy to make a memorable debut, and for Jon to do more than “hold the wrench”.
For Jordan and Sarah to have a realistic, and as un-mopey as possible, relationship.

Bonus last one, can we start a campaign to get Jordan’s Frodo locks gone?

I’d to read all your suggestions!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

I'd like the show to do like soaps used to and have a "The role of Jonathan Kent will now be played by _______" voice over.

I was discussing how they were going to have to get a new actor to play Jonathan with my husband when my nine year old asked, "So, are they going to say that he had plastic surgery?  Like in Bolt?"  LOL.  

• LOL 1