Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Curtain

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

I spent most of the episode yelling "run you idiots!" at the screen. Honestly, the number of times the Lockes have just stood around while all hell broke loose is astounding. They didn't even need the dumb key, once Ellie trapped Gideon under the stage they could have just run out of there and took the key out of Gordie's head and trapped him in there forever. The door was right there!

• Love 3
On 8/24/2022 at 3:53 PM, iMonrey said:

I spent most of the episode yelling "run you idiots!" at the screen. Honestly, the number of times the Lockes have just stood around while all hell broke loose is astounding. They didn't even need the dumb key, once Ellie trapped Gideon under the stage they could have just run out of there and took the key out of Gordie's head and trapped him in there forever. The door was right there!

Yep! Hubby and I both yelled at them to run when Ellie came out and they all met up. Then Gideon would be trapped and Rufus wouldn't have been arrested. I also yelled at Gordie for putting his phone down and going to investigate instead of calling the cops as soon as he heard someone breaking into his house. Every single character is so damned stupid!

Also they could have had Gideon take over Gordie's body somehow and that would have been more interesting than what's been happening