Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Free Bird

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Honestly, this just keeps getting dumber and dumber. I did not get Bode's overly elaborate plan to become a bird then regain his body; what happened to Dodge? Then they finally get Bode back and they just sort of stand there while Gideon menaces them all. By the end of the episode it was six against one! I get that Gideon has "demon strength" but they could still take him. Then he drops all the keys on the floor and they just take ONE OF THEM? Why the hell didn't they grab the chain key and chain him up? Or the Hercules key and put on the belt?

This is just SO STUPID I can't stand it.

• Love 1
On 8/22/2022 at 5:02 PM, iMonrey said:

Honestly, this just keeps getting dumber and dumber. I did not get Bode's overly elaborate plan to become a bird then regain his body; what happened to Dodge? Then they finally get Bode back and they just sort of stand there while Gideon menaces them all. By the end of the episode it was six against one! I get that Gideon has "demon strength" but they could still take him. Then he drops all the keys on the floor and they just take ONE OF THEM? Why the hell didn't they grab the chain key and chain him up? Or the Hercules key and put on the belt?

This is just SO STUPID I can't stand it.

Seriously I was screaming at the screen to pick up all the keys and sort them as you run you absolute complete bleepity bleep bleep bleeing MORONS!!!

I'm totally hate watching at this point and wouldn't even finish the show if it weren't for hubby insisting it's not the worst thing we've ever seen. lol

• Love 1
On 8/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, CailynA said:
On 8/22/2022 at 6:02 PM, iMonrey said:

Seriously I was screaming at the screen to pick up all the keys and sort them as you run you absolute complete bleepity bleep bleep bleeing MORONS!!!

I know, it was ridiculous that Tyler didn’t grab all of them.

And where is Dodge supposed to be?